Wednesday, August 19, 2009

This Cupcake...


Was the grossest thing I have put in my mouth in a long time, and that's saying a lot! Suppose to be Red Velvet with a cream cheese icing. Yuck! It smelled very Duncan Hines on a bad day. The icing had crusted over and that crust extended a little too deep into the excessive icing mound for my taste. I always think places that put huge amounts of icing on cake are trying to hide what's underneath. I'll go with that theory here. The cupcake didn't even fill the sad little medium sized liner. It was dense like Play-Doh. Smelled like it to. All this for $2.95. Bah!! Oh and one more thing- if you get one cupcake to go, they loosely put it in a small brown paper bag. Attractive? I should say nay.

You will never see me set foot in Pink Sugar Cupcakery again. If you want to, they're located at 773 Fort Street in Victoria. But hurry, judging from this particular cupcake and the fact every time I have ever gone by the young lady at the counter was alone and reading a book... they might not be around long.

No comments: