Saturday, January 9, 2010

Challenge: Days 8 and 9

Day 8... I can't remember. The End.

Day 9- today... I remember. I went for the 730am since it is a free weekend at the studio and you know how full those are! At 7:05am there were upwards of 30 mats in the room (me upfront in the mirror, no one sticking their mats in front of me today!). I'm impressed that people are showing up at that time for a freebie. Niecia was teaching and for the first time ever she made us suffer!! I went down a couple of times (couldn't manage getting my feet in my h
ands for Bow and Camel rode me today so I layed out Rabbit), and thankfully so did others. 4 people LEFT prior to us hitting the floor, if only they waited 5 more minutes... She did turn the fans on in FINAL SAVASANA! I hope she gets fat on the cupcakes I brought for the instructors today. Doubtful though, she's a bird.

Tonight I'm going to meditate myself into having a big ballsy practice tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes. This afternoon I'm hiding away with this season's Dexter episodes. Oh, and Maisie of course. And a Diet Coke or 3 (has water in it) and probably some chips... mmmm chips...


Here are the cupcakes I made hoping to put all the instructors into sugar comas. Those Perky Petes!

Happy Saturday
T&T

Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate Ganache Icing topped with Handmade Marshmallows
AND
Vanilla Cupcakes with Buttercream Icing topped with Salted Caramel


No comments: