Friday, January 1, 2010

Starting the New Year... With a 30 Day Challenge

Day one... done! On a bit of sleep (not from partying, believe me. New books...) I started the new year with a 9:30am lead by Ida Ripley. Ida was soothing and encouraging. I was able to go through the entire class without missing a beat and without making a face. You know what I mean, you've made them. But the sweating... holy hell. Thankfully the humidity was in check since it was the first class of the day, the room was hot but not humid. I think it helped alot. I didn't even notice the fans weren't on until final Savasana. My yoga resolution is to not half ass it ever! I'm going to pull and stretch to my limits. Nothing unreasonable just to be true to the practice and to myself.

Now if you'll excuse me I have a day of muumuus and movies ahead of me. Chihuahua is already on my lap and my latte is hot.

Happy New Year, health and happiness.

1 comment:

bikramyogachick said...

30 day challenge...yippeee!