Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 15 (Class 17)- Half Way

Or 1/4 of the way to 60 :) Found out today that the 30 day challenge will roll up into a 60 day challenge should we choose to go that route. I think we might. Jules and I both have plans for mid to the end of November but with our double classes we're pretty sure we can do 60 classes straight in the allotted time. Woot! But for now I will suffer through the next couple of days until Mother Nature leaves to go wherever she goes. Probably back to Hell.

I had such a tough time in any pose that required stretching my hips open or laying on my stomach. I just breathed and moved in and out and laid out as needed. I wasn't really feeling the heat today so much as my own frustrations. I'll get over it.

Tomorrow is another day and mentally I feel better. Another day, another chance. And I repeat over and over "Bikram never said it would be easy, he just said it would be worth it". I know.

I ate 3 mini Mars bars while typing this. I see the wrappers but don't remember the action. Oops.

1 comment:

bikramyogachick said...

I would for sure recommend moving on to do the 60. For some reason, the first time I ever did a challenge 30 days didn't feel like "enough".