Sunday, September 13, 2009

I'm adding an element...


If you know me (lucky you :), you will know that I have a new obsession in my life. I say obsession because I think about it all the time, I dream about it, I talk about it (when I'm not talking food or knitting)... all the time! And I'm talking about Bikram Yoga. That's right- the 'Hot Yoga'. As frightening as my first week of classes were (I'm into my 4th month now) I became hooked. Hooked on the movements, the reintroduced flexibility, the sweating, the energy and the overall euphoria that presents itself after every class.

So, from here on in, along with
baking and chihuahuas you are going to start seeing my day to day life while doing Bikram. I hope you try it, you should. I wish I had started a long time ago. But I'm here now and I'm rockin' it out.


No comments: